Internet Trolls- Where the Fairytale Ends

Pics
Quote:
[[We've also learned from experience that some good intentioned members can unknowingly be turned into trolls by misunderstandings and/or the actions of others. It is up to us as a group to help bring these lost members back from Trolldom and into the flock of friendly and helpful members of our super great community!]]--Nifty

Nifty, I disagree with this paragraph. I believe trolls come here to INTENTIONALLY cause trouble-that is their only reason to come here. Good intentioned members only need to be reminded of the rules, or asked to tone it down; IMO they should not be labeled or treated as trolls, as most of the time they have just gotten carried away with their sense of humor or anger, etc.

Last edited:
Quote:
Agreed! +1

Thanks for this forum NC

Nah I'm not shrek he's way smarter!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
[[We've also learned from experience that some good intentioned members can unknowingly be turned into trolls by misunderstandings and/or the actions of others. It is up to us as a group to help bring these lost members back from Trolldom and into the flock of friendly and helpful members of our super great community!]]--Nifty

Nifty, I disagree with this paragraph. I believe trolls come here to INTENTIONALLY cause trouble-that is their only reason to come here. Good intentioned members only need to be reminded of the rules, or asked to tone it down; IMO they should not be labeled or treated as trolls, as most of the time they have just gotten carried away with their sense of humor or anger, etc.

+2..i agree!

Last edited:
Okay everyone... I find I must now come clean. I DO own a hatchery.

Yes, yes, I know that you may find you are surprised by this and are saying to yourselves:

"Nifty owns a hatchery?? How could this be? He lives in a very suburban area. He's never posted about it or mentioned where we could attain his high quality hatchlings!?!?"

Well, it isn't really a secret. I mean, I started this small hatchery almost exactly 2 years ago, and come on.... you guys have all received at least 1 or more of my sweet little ones. In fact, I've been hatching more of them over the past few months than ever before.

Problem is, sales are tight. It may be the economy, but I'm starting to suspect that my lack of sales has something to do with my breed. You see, I've been hatching trolls since I started BYC Forum Hatchery 2 years ago. Sure, we started with only about 1 a week, but as things got busy we started to see more and more.

Thank goodness the BYC staff have been able to help me place a good number of these hatching trolls before they grow too large.

Back
Top Bottom