Interviewing Runner Ducks (with Pics starting Page#6 and 8)

Did you ask them about interoffice relationships? That would be important to know...
lau.gif

*takes notes*

The interview is scheduled for 1pm. I'm actually wondering about continued laying as they are 2 years old already, but you're right. That's not as important as interoffice relationships. The policy here is that interoffice relationships are required. I want some home laid eggs for the incubator next spring.

Be careful when questioning them about laying potential. The American Ducks with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age. You'll have to be subtle and ask questions like, "What are your production goals for the next one, three, and five years?" and hope they give you some useful insight into how long they intend to stay in the workplace before retirement.

We do run a retirement home for elderly fowl, as evidenced from the last auction we attended, and we have an excellent care plan for birds beyond henopause. Though the last members of the group home passed away over the summer and the retirement facilities were converted to a shelter for troubled youths.

I'm worried about me, not ducks!
Here's why - this entire thread makes perfect sense to me!

Okay, so we know that whatever the answers are during the interview, the ducks will still be going home with neferset. But it's important to make them feel comfortable at the beginning.

Oh, for goodness sake, rainplace, that one is so basic we all just assumed she was already going to ask it. I mean, it comes right after, "name and date of birth" right?

Back
Top Bottom