Introducing Broody Hen back to flock with Chicks....

Today...Some of my Birds out...

I have a little of everything, and can't include everyone in a single photo either. Your birds are nice looking, and that rooster is a looker.

Fantastic....Thanks for sharing the pictures.....I love your Birds...The goats are so cute....I like the Turkey's too.....Well actually all the animals.....I have Horses also......were yours mules or donkeys?

They are 3 donkeys, they help to protect my birds from predators. I have 84 or so chickens currently, 14 turkeys, 7 muscovy duck hens, 5 dogs, and 12 goats. So lots of critters, most share the big gray shed, my bantam flock is in a separate coop.

I used to have a horse, best horse ever, a POA percheron mix, born black as night, and was white as snow in the end, I put her down in 2012, she was 30 years old, I watched her come into this world and I watched her go out. She was my last horse. One donkey, the mom is 30 this year and is looking old now.

Oh wow.....How awesome ......I just sold two horses and kept my Arabian who is my best friend...I trained him myself...He was 16 on Valentines day.....I also have a rescued mini who is 3 years old....
I have 5 dogs...1 cat, 6 ducks and 11 ducklings..2 Horses...10 Hens, 1Rooster and the 9 chicks.....I am busy all day long....lol...;)

I love animals....Precious creatures.......

Oh wow.....How awesome ......I just sold two horses and kept my Arabian who is my best friend...I trained him myself...He was 16 on Valentines day.....I also have a rescued mini who is 3 years old....
I have 5 dogs...1 cat, 6 ducks and 11 ducklings..2 Horses...10 Hens, 1Rooster and the 9 chicks.....I am busy all day long....lol...;)

We both are running zoos apparently, cool. It's a great way to spend the day.

We both are running zoos apparently, cool. It's a great way to spend the day.

Yes, I live on the Funny Farm......Happy I have a great Husband that puts up with all of us....!

Yes, I live on the Funny Farm......Happy I have a great Husband that puts up with all of us....!
Me too, mine does all my grunt work and culling or butchering. I get off easy. I know we have elbowed each other in a few posts, so it's nice to get to know you better, we are pretty similar. I also have 1 cat who I failed to mention.
1f600.png

And I have no clue who chickenboi6969 is.

Me too, mine does all my grunt work and culling or butchering. I get off easy. I know we have elbowed each other in a few posts, so it's nice to get to know you better, we are pretty similar. I also have 1 cat who I failed to mention.
1f600.png

And I have no clue who chickenboi6969 is.

Yeah, I left all the Chicken threads.....Everyone hated me because of my way of doing things and at the end of the day......Who cares? .....

It sure has been nice chatting....I'm a nice person, just a bit misunderstood......;)

Great talking with you......Continue or be done?........

Not sure who that is at all?

Back
Top Bottom