Introducing Ducks????? HELP!!!

She does indeed! In the first picture she looked exactly like one of my Harlequins
Oh! Maybe she is! The person I got eggs from told me she was a mini silver apple yard- but people get confused and/or lie. What I do know is that she is a pretty girl!
image.jpg

Oh! Maybe she is! The person I got eggs from told me she was a mini silver apple yard- but people get confused and/or lie. What I do know is that she is a pretty girl!View attachment 3125892
To me, everything but the little feet looks WH, But you said she was young so she'll probably look more Appleyard-ish later.
Also aren't there Silver Appleyard Minatures, Silver Bantams, and the large fowl Silver Appleyards?
And as I said, I've never had them, so you know best!

To me, everything but the little feet looks WH, But you said she was young so she'll probably look more Appleyard-ish later.
Also aren't there Silver Appleyard Minatures, Silver Bantams, and the large fowl Silver Appleyards?
And as I said, I've never had them, so you know best!
I’m sure there’s lots haha- she doesn’t quite look like a silver bantam duck in my opinion- but honestly I’m not super familiar with appleyards- she’s my first one. Most of my guys are anconas- my oldest female is a ‘faun’ brown colored Ancona- she’s very pretty. I just got a lovely blue Ancona drake- the young guy in the picture- and he’s really cool. First pic is the Ancona drake and second is my female.
37672BF0-A443-4E74-98DB-C81654452A43.jpeg

182E4CCC-EA46-4285-9158-08EF99DDCB25.jpeg

I’m sure there’s lots haha- she doesn’t quite look like a silver bantam duck in my opinion- but honestly I’m not super familiar with appleyards- she’s my first one. Most of my guys are anconas- my oldest female is a ‘faun’ brown colored Ancona- she’s very pretty. I just got a lovely blue Ancona drake- the young guy in the picture- and he’s really cool. First pic is the Ancona drake and second is my female.
View attachment 3126136
View attachment 3126132
So pretty! I love Anconas!

Back
Top Bottom