Introducing the Cluster Flock, and their hooman slave!

ClusterFlock

In the Brooder
May 4, 2021
:wee Hello everyone!
New here, not new to the avian world but I did just get my first flock about 3 weeks ago.
I have 10 chookies from Cackle Hatcheries Prepper Special box and have some pictures I will share to get ID on some, on the appropriate thread (when I find time between feedings and poop scooping). It should've been 9, 1 roo and 8 girls. They have me an extra, and she is curiously tiny. She looks like an Australorp, but a bantam?
Will post pics soon.

~Shantelle​

New here, not new to the avian world but I did just get my first flock about 3 weeks ago.
I have 10 chookies from Cackle Hatcheries Prepper Special box and have some pictures I will share to get ID on some, on the appropriate thread (when I find time between feedings and poop scooping). It should've been 9, 1 roo and 8 girls. They have me an extra, and she is curiously tiny. She looks like an Australorp, but a bantam?
Will post pics soon.

~Shantelle​
Please post lots of pics!!

Will post pics soon.

~Shantelle​
Also what breeds did you get?

Back
Top Bottom