Introducing...three new smilies that were not on "old BYC"...

yesss.gif
highfive.gif
goodpost.gif

Sorry this question might have been answered before... But is there a list of all the BYC smilies that is avalible and how to use them...(what to type to use a certain smilies)

Sorry this question might have been answered before... But is there a list of all the BYC smilies that is avalible and how to use them...(what to type to use a certain smilies)
The place at the bottom of the page (well, below the last post) where I typed this is called the editor. At the top of the editor is a bar with a number of icons for various features. Over on the right is a smiley face. Click on that smiley, and a window with all of the available smileys will pop up. Click on the smiley you want, and it automatically appears in the text and the window disappears.
smile.png

Last edited:
The place at the bottom of the page (well, below the last post) where I typed this is called the editor. At the top of the editor is a bar with a number of icons for various features. Over on the right is a smiley face. Click on that smiley, and a window with all of the available smileys will pop up. Click on the smiley you want, and it automatically appears in the text and the window disappears.:)

I'm using an iPad... Is it different for the iPad?

Exactly!

Hope and prayers are two different things and it's different how we write:

We HOPE for rain! (as if we are wanting rain or expect rain)

We PRAY for rain (as in asking God or other higher being to provide it for us).

Back
Top Bottom