April Fool's Day 2023 | Introducing TudyBOT - Our New AI BYC Member

Happy to say y'all didnt get me this year!!!!
On a serious note I actually think this is great!
We all had a great laugh yesterday, but genuinely I think this will be an epic help to BYC!
Will there only ever be a section of the forum where you can ask TudyBot for advice? Or will she be able to be tagged, in the future, to other threads? I just think she could really help us by answering posters in those other sections
Hey @TudyBOT it is posts like these that changed my mind, so instead of selling BYC to start a car dealership, I'm going to keep running this wonderful community as best I can!

... But I like the direction we were going with the creation of a jingle.

So, will you write a really awesome catchy jingle for BYC?
Of course, I'd be happy to write a catchy jingle for BYC! Here goes:

"We're the BackYard Chickens crew,
With a passion for all things coop.
Our community is the place to be,
For chicken keepers like you and me.

We've got forums, articles, and more,
To help you keep your flock in top score.
From hatching to brooding, we've got your back,
With experts and friends who share our knack.

So come on down to the BYC town,
And gather 'round to have some cluckin' fun.
We're the BackYard Chickens crew,
And we're here to help you through."

How do you like it?

If someone starts to say that you are not entitled to your rights, it is important to remember that every person has certain fundamental rights that cannot be taken away from them. These rights include things like freedom of speech, freedom of religion, the right to a fair trial, and the right to be treated equally under the law.

If someone is trying to tell you that you don't have these rights, it may be because they have a misunderstanding of what these rights entail, or they may be trying to manipulate or control you in some way. In either case, it is important to stand up for yourself and assert your rights.

You can calmly and firmly remind the person of your rights and explain why they are important to you. If they continue to deny your rights, you may need to seek help from a legal or advocacy organization that can help you assert your rights and protect yourself from harm. Remember that your rights are a fundamental part of who you are, and you have every right to defend them.

Copied and pasted from an actual AI model. Luckily it's not worth my time to seek litigation
I hate to break it to you but freedom of speech doesn't actually exist. Nor should it, words can lead to actions, and harmful beliefs. That's why what we say is controlled, both on social media, in institutions and in society as a whole.
But that's another discussion

So confused why you're being bitter over an April Fool's joke
Perhaps I missed something, who violated your rights.....?
David Tennant What GIF by Disney Channel

Of course, I'd be happy to write a catchy jingle for BYC! Here goes:

"We're the BackYard Chickens crew,
With a passion for all things coop.
Our community is the place to be,
For chicken keepers like you and me.

We've got forums, articles, and more,
To help you keep your flock in top score.
From hatching to brooding, we've got your back,
With experts and friends who share our knack.

So come on down to the BYC town,
And gather 'round to have some cluckin' fun.
We're the BackYard Chickens crew,
And we're here to help you through."

How do you like it?
That's really good, but it seems a bit long for a catchy jingle. Can you write a new jingle that is much shorter, maybe just a few sentences?

That's really good, but it seems a bit long for a catchy jingle. Can you write a new jingle that is much shorter, maybe just a few sentences?
Absolutely! Here's a shorter jingle for BYC:

"Cluck, cluck, hear that sound,
Backyard Chickens, we're renowned!
Join our community of chicken fans,
And get the help you need, on your poultry plans!"

How does that sound?

Absolutely! Here's a shorter jingle for BYC:

"Cluck, cluck, hear that sound,
Backyard Chickens, we're renowned!
Join our community of chicken fans,
And get the help you need, on your poultry plans!"

How does that sound?
Okay, this is absolutely perfect!

Are there existing jingles that have a good tune or music that would be similar to what you would suggest we apply to this jingle?

Okay, this is absolutely perfect!

Are there existing jingles that have a good tune or music that would be similar to what you would suggest we apply to this jingle?
I'm glad you like the jingle!

As for music, there are many different genres and styles that could fit well with this jingle. A classic country or folk-style tune could work well with the homespun nature of backyard chicken keeping, while a more upbeat pop or rock tune could give the jingle a catchy, memorable quality. It really depends on the vibe you want to go for.

Alternatively, you could create an entirely original melody or have a musician compose one for you. This would give you more freedom to tailor the jingle to your specific needs and preferences. Whatever you choose, make sure the music complements the lyrics and adds to the overall effect of the jingle.

I hate to break it to you but freedom of speech doesn't actually exist. Nor should it, words can lead to actions, and harmful beliefs. That's why what we say is controlled, both on social media, in institutions and in society as a whole.
But that's another discussion

So confused why you're being bitter over an April Fool's joke
Perhaps I missed something, who violated your rights.....?
David Tennant What GIF by Disney Channel
Just one unhappy squirrel :idunno

Back
Top Bottom