Introducing us

Ironsentryfarms

In the Brooder
May 5, 2017
Michigan
Hello all!!

My husband and I (Stephen and Jenna) just joined BYC to learn more about our chickens, give advice, and we have recently added ducks to the mix so we are looking to learn about that!! I am very excited to be able to receive and give advice through this website. We own a hatchery/farm as well. :)

Welcome to the mix!
We love pictures!

What breed of chickens do you raise?

Welcome to the mix!
We love pictures!

What breed of chickens do you raise?

We raise rare breed chickens. We have Dominickers, Icelandics, Swedish flowers, Blue laced orpington, blue orpingtons, Morans and we are also just getting into ducks. We also have LGDs that we breed as well.

1. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  2. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

Welcome! I love some of those breeds. Just this spring I made the leap to get into SFH, Icelandics and Marans. I'm more of a hobby farmer though. It will be nice to have another person add their expertise to the site! There are threads for each of those breeds you might enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom