Introducing......

Nebraskagirl

Songster
7 Years
Jul 12, 2012
Thelma and Louise:

Thelma is on the left and Louise is on the right. Thelma was born last night and Louise was born at 4:30 a.m. this morning. BOTH GIRLS!!!!!! And they are healthy and strong. I got to witness both hatches. They are a riot; they are eating and drinking and doing wonderful. Both eggs hatched, both chicks are strong and healthy and both are girls! I have been calling them Thelma and Louise ever since we put them in the incubator. I could not ask for more. So in love right now!!!

In case anyone was wondering, I know they are both girls because WH can be sexed upon birth by beak color.

Last edited:
Thelma and Louise:

Thelma is on the left and Louise is on the right. Thelma was born last night and Louise was born at 4:30 a.m. this morning. BOTH GIRLS!!!!!! And they are healthy and strong. I got to witness both hatches. They are a riot; they are eating and drinking and doing wonderful. Both eggs hatched, both chicks are strong and healthy and both are girls! I have been calling them Thelma and Louise ever since we put them in the incubator. I could not ask for more. So in love right now!!!

In case anyone was wondering, I know they are both girls because WH can be sexed upon birth by beak color.
They are precious, Congrats!!

Congratulations!
celebrate.gif
I'm so glad you got what you were wanting. They're adorable.

Also, I got some really solid quacks out of the one I was unsure about! Definitely a girl.
woot.gif

Congratulations!
celebrate.gif
I'm so glad you got what you were wanting. They're adorable.

Also, I got some really solid quacks out of the one I was unsure about! Definitely a girl.
woot.gif

Great news!!!!! Glad to hear you have your girls too :)

Back
Top Bottom