Introducing......

Nebraskagirl

Songster
7 Years
Jul 12, 2012
Thelma and Louise:

Thelma is on the left and Louise is on the right. Thelma was born last night and Louise was born at 4:30 a.m. this morning. BOTH GIRLS!!!!!! And they are healthy and strong. I got to witness both hatches. They are a riot; they are eating and drinking and doing wonderful. Both eggs hatched, both chicks are strong and healthy and both are girls! I have been calling them Thelma and Louise ever since we put them in the incubator. I could not ask for more. So in love right now!!!

In case anyone was wondering, I know they are both girls because WH can be sexed upon birth by beak color.

Last edited:

Miss Lydia

~Gift of God ~ Eternal Life ~John 3:16
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Oct 3, 2009
Mountains of Western N.C.
Thelma and Louise:

Thelma is on the left and Louise is on the right. Thelma was born last night and Louise was born at 4:30 a.m. this morning. BOTH GIRLS!!!!!! And they are healthy and strong. I got to witness both hatches. They are a riot; they are eating and drinking and doing wonderful. Both eggs hatched, both chicks are strong and healthy and both are girls! I have been calling them Thelma and Louise ever since we put them in the incubator. I could not ask for more. So in love right now!!!

In case anyone was wondering, I know they are both girls because WH can be sexed upon birth by beak color.
They are precious, Congrats!!

GloryGirl

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 24, 2013
Congratulations!
celebrate.gif
I'm so glad you got what you were wanting. They're adorable.

Also, I got some really solid quacks out of the one I was unsure about! Definitely a girl.
woot.gif

Nebraskagirl

Songster
7 Years
Jul 12, 2012
Congratulations!
celebrate.gif
I'm so glad you got what you were wanting. They're adorable.

Also, I got some really solid quacks out of the one I was unsure about! Definitely a girl.
woot.gif

Great news!!!!! Glad to hear you have your girls too :)

Top Bottom