Introduction

Kenniem37

In the Brooder
May 4, 2018
Arizona
Hello!!! My family and I are brand new to raising chickens. We purchased 6 preciously fizzy baby chicks 3 weeks ago and have loved every second of them. We have two Americana’s, one Rhode Island Red, one golden laced Wyandotte, one Minorca, and one black sex linked. A very good friend of mine who has raised chickens for years suggested this site to me and I have already learned so much!! I also enjoy gardening and family adventures. My husband and I have 3 children and several animals ranging from dogs to chameleons. We adore animals and are already in love with our flock.
Thank you allowing us to be part of this community :celebrate

Hello!!! My family and I are brand new to raising chickens. We purchased 6 preciously fizzy baby chicks 3 weeks ago and have loved every second of them. We have two Americana’s, one Rhode Island Red, one golden laced Wyandotte, one Minorca, and one black sex linked. A very good friend of mine who has raised chickens for years suggested this site to me and I have already learned so much!! I also enjoy gardening and family adventures. My husband and I have 3 children and several animals ranging from dogs to chameleons. We adore animals and are already in love with our flock.
:welcome
Super happy you’re here!!
What animals do you all have? People would love to know (not to mention I would too ;))

:welcome

Thank you everyone!! As far as our pet go we have...2 small dogs, 2 cats, 1 bearded dragon, 1 older chameleon (I actually had both of his parents and kept him from the day he hatched), 2 tortoises (55 lbs and 45 lbs), our little flock of chicks, and last but not least a small hamster. I should have been a vet instead of a nurse :love

Back
Top Bottom