Introduction

annies barnyard

In the Brooder
Aug 23, 2019
Leicestershire, England
Me and my husband have been keeping chickens for 3 and 1/2 years now. We started with a leghorn light sussex speckeldy and warren. Currently we have a light sussex, white star, speckeldy, 2 rangers, devon blue and Cheshire blue. We live in Leicestershire, England and we have a reasonable sized garden that we allow them to free range in. We have joined the forum because since we started keeping chickens we have encountered numerous problems and the internet has been very useful. We live in an area where there is only one vet local to us that deals with poultry and it is not always possible to see him straight away so any advice is always welcome from people who have encountered similar problems previously.

Me and my husband have been keeping chickens for 3 and 1/2 years now. We started with a leghorn light sussex speckeldy and warren. Currently we have a light sussex, white star, speckeldy, 2 rangers, devon blue and Cheshire blue. We live in Leicestershire, England and we have a reasonable sized garden that we allow them to free range in. We have joined the forum because since we started keeping chickens we have encountered numerous problems and the internet has been very useful. We live in an area where there is only one vet local to us that deals with poultry and it is not always possible to see him straight away so any advice is always welcome from people who have encountered similar problems previously.
Hi welcome. I’m in UK too and I suspect will be in the same boat. What kind of problems have you encountered. I’m just staring out with little chicks I hatched. I had hens before and didn’t experience many issues but reading this forum has made me aware of inifite possibilities. I’m working on a chicken rescue kit!

:welcome Annie, we are sure that you like our community. There are many helpful and experienced chicken people here. Feel free to ask any questions or state any problems that you may have to face with raising the birdies.

Good luck

Welcome to the group. You've come to the right place to find a treasure trove of information!

Back
Top Bottom