FloweringFeathers

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2023
Virginia
Hi everyone, thought I'd make a little introduction post since I just made this account. I've had chickens my whole life, but got more in to them recently during Covid. I have somewhere near 40 right now, but that number will be growing shortly. I have many breeds, standard size, bantam, and the more micro-bantam size like Sebrights. I enjoy chickens for their fun little personalities and pretty colors. Watching them run about in my yard is one of my favorite things to do. As for other hobbies, I don't really have any. I do have other animals, like dogs, cows, a cat, and a bunny. I found Backyard Chickens a few years ago when I was looking into getting more chickens, I'm joining now as a way to connect with others who enjoy chickens and other birds just as much as I do. Thank you for reading. :)
Art Love GIF by foodieg

Hi everyone, thought I'd make a little introduction post since I just made this account. I've had chickens my whole life, but got more in to them recently during Covid. I have somewhere near 40 right now, but that number will be growing shortly. I have many breeds, standard size, bantam, and the more micro-bantam size like Sebrights. I enjoy chickens for their fun little personalities and pretty colors. Watching them run about in my yard is one of my favorite things to do. As for other hobbies, I don't really have any. I do have other animals, like dogs, cows, a cat, and a bunny. I found Backyard Chickens a few years ago when I was looking into getting more chickens, I'm joining now as a way to connect with others who enjoy chickens and other birds just as much as I do. Thank you for reading. :)
Art Love GIF by foodieg
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom