Intruder

Update Intruder still intruding. Three neighbors came over and tried helping me. Picture 4 grown adults trying to catch a small kitten. It was funny. Kitten wins I now Take kitchen scraps to the ladies every morning and a can of tuna to the intruder.
Face it, you now have a resident cat...that thinks she's a chicken.

This one was tamed by playing hide and seek with him. Curiosity got the best of him so now we are best pals!

Attachments

• WP_20210820_10_31_31_Pro.jpg
    WP_20210820_10_31_31_Pro.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 3
That can of tuna is your best friend. You might also start buying real cat food so it gets proper nutrition. It will take time but soon Kitty will come when you call to be fed and before you know it, you will be best friends and you can take it to the vet. In fact, you might put the cat food inside a cat crate so it can get comfortable going inside it - don't close it yet though, just let it eat there. Then one day you can close the door and off you go to the vet.

That can of tuna is your best friend. You might also start buying real cat food so it gets proper nutrition. It will take time but soon Kitty will come when you call to be fed and before you know it, you will be best friends and you can take it to the vet. In fact, you might put the cat food inside a cat crate so it can get comfortable going inside it - don't close it yet though, just let it eat there. Then one day you can close the door and off you go to the vet.
Have a friend in NC who traps feral cats to have neutered or spayed.(She feeds them in a couple colonies on private property) She feeds them in traps a while before setting the door on them.Once they're trapped they won't go in another one so they set them the day before their appointment with the vet. My sister grabbed a feral kitten once with her bare hands and shoved it in a cage I was holding for her!It tore her up until I slammed the door shut!:lau

Have a friend in NC who traps feral cats to have neutered or spayed.(She feeds them in a couple colonies on private property) She feeds them in traps a while before setting the door on them.Once they're trapped they won't go in another one so they set them the day before their appointment with the vet. My sister grabbed a feral kitten once with her bare hands and shoved it in a cage I was holding for her!It tore her up until I slammed the door shut!:lau
A live trap for rats might be small enough for her weight. Maybe put the tuna in the trap for a few days without setting it and trap her once she gets used to it? Idk. I've never seen something like this happen...

Back
Top Bottom