iPad and iPhone users...Urgent Update

Google doesn't triage the apps uploaded to the app store for malware. Also a lot of the android platform is built on OSS (Open Source Software) which make it much more hackable.
But Google does scan apps for malware before they can be installed, and software that is open source can be much more secure, because with the source code out in the open, security vulnerabilities are found much more quickly, and then are patched.

Guess I'm going to be leaving BYC then :idunno

I've never heard anything about this. I was in the apple shop on Wednesday, told them I had the IPhone 5c and they never said anything?

I've got no other way of getting on the internet and I rely on it for business also.

IMG_1361.jpg

I don't think the deadline applies to the iPhone 5c, so I think you should be okay. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210239

Just just took the words out my mouth!

I just got off the phone from apple and he said it's only the iPhone 5, not the iPhone 5c or iPhone 5s!

I was worried thinking it was meaning the iPhone 5 as a whole including the 5s and 5c but it's not.

So if any of you guys worried like me and you have the 5s or 5c it won't effect us...yet!

Back
Top Bottom