IPad!

feather leg farms

Songster
10 Years
Jun 25, 2009
Salisbury, NC
Hi,

Anyone within 2hr driving distance of Salisbury, NC let me know. I am looking for a brand new or barely used apple ipad. Or if you'd be willing to drive to meet us you can be a little further than 2 hrs away.

New or barely used iPad? You might have to wait a few weeks for the fascination with them to die off. My sister has one and she's in love with it so much that she's giving me her laptop for FREE!

Best of luck - are you a techy person?

My half sister, has a IPad, though they moved to SA from Jacksonville, FL last month.
I'm sure she would sell hers.
smile.png

Gee...They have only been available here for two weeks I think.. A friend has one and loves it. I have heard good and bad things about them.. Would love to hear from people that have one and what they think of it. I am tossong up if I should buy one of them...or a laptop - since I already have the computer at home- I just wanted something that is portable.

Hey, unless this is a gift I would get a net book. I:Dpads are not good. You know what you get wifi internet on them idk if it had 3g but if it does that's like the internet on your phone. I know the originals have no ports or camera i think the newer more expensive one might have ports but i do believe it has a camera, and its not like you can take notes on it if your in class you know why, there is no way to print them off and yes i know you can print stuff of from other computers to random printers but that is something that you can not do with the I pad with the net book you will be a whole lot happier probably and apple is not very dependable. Trust me I know, my bro is a gamer internet savvy person. He does his research and so do I. If I am wrong about any of this please correct me because I don't want to get into a fight with anyone I just don't want anyone wasting away hard earned money. Oh and FYI I suggested a net book because that means you probably want something small but I mean a laptop is just the same and better.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

The iPad is not too high tech at all. In fact it's an elegant and easy to use device. It comes with a high price tag because it is worth it, assuming you are going to use it.

3G is not like internet on your phone. It's high speed internet wherever AT&T has 3G service. Some phones have 3G built in but their browsing abilities are limited and hard to use.

The iPad, like the iPhone and iPods, is an innovative product that will set the bar very high for the competition. There is a lot more right and good about the iPad than there is wrong. Many however will do their best to criticize it.

Good luck finding a used one.

A top of the line iPad is half the price of a Macbook. $849 for one with everything.

Unfortunately, you will want to charge it. That's extra.

You can only use it on your lap, because of it's round back (it won't lay flat!).

If you have an iPod or iPhone, you already have an iPad, only smaller.

I'm not buying one.

Now, I get the appeal of an iPhone. A friend of mine has one and I lust after it. An all in one device that you can fit in your pocket? I'm in!

But, the iPad's just a giant iPod, isn't it? It doesn't function as a phone or as a replacement for a computer, so I just can't justify it.

granted it does do more things then an ipod it is NOT a replacement for a computer. but go get one if your bored and you want one just spend your money wisely and do research on what fits you best

Back
Top Bottom