iPhone App Issues

CayugaJana

Free Ranging
Sep 2, 2017
Is there a way to fix the glitches for the phone app? I have an iPhone that’s updated regularly. When the ads are loaded, it makes the thread jump up and down for quite awhile. I repeatedly get a loading error popup. And when I want to respond to a post, half the time the top 1/8 of my screen won’t move up or down. So if I want to use emojis, I can’t because it’s blocked. The cursor also “appears” like it in random spots when it really isn’t. It makes me think I’ve fat fingered something. But when I try to move the cursor back, it won’t. So I tried typing just to see what would happen and sure enough it put the letters right where it should be instead of where the cursor was showing.

Is there a way to fix the glitches for the phone app? I have an iPhone that’s updated regularly. When the ads are loaded, it makes the thread jump up and down for quite awhile. I repeatedly get a loading error popup. And when I want to respond to a post, half the time the top 1/8 of my screen won’t move up or down. So if I want to use emojis, I can’t because it’s blocked. The cursor also “appears” like it in random spots when it really isn’t. It makes me think I’ve fat fingered something. But when I try to move the cursor back, it won’t. So I tried typing just to see what would happen and sure enough it put the letters right where it should be instead of where the cursor was showing.
It won't even let me log in. As soon as I click the log in button it says, "error". iPhone 5s IOS 12.2 (I think).

I wish I could help but I don't use the iPhone. I use the Android app and have only one silly issue with it otherwise it works perfectly for me.
My one issue is I can not copy an article title to paste it.

BC5C0382-7431-4E02-A852-7B38D31F4C8B.jpeg

The icons at the top overlap a lot like this example.

1D15E20E-C3E4-4F8B-A195-29F15AD2A9E6.png

If I get an alert while I’m typing, I can’t see what I’m typing because the silly thing won’t go away.

9B1F79EE-67CB-4E93-8EEE-34051859832D.png

This cursor is blinking by the T but I am actually typing next to the letter d. The cursor will never move away from the T until I start another post.

Not even if you turn your phone sideways and swipe down?
No. I've tried everything for a year. Nothing works for me to be able to copy and paste an article title.
I can copy and paste everything else so I can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom