Irregardless of what you think....

Quote:
lau.gif

SD= step daughter.....I do know some things !
tongue.png

You guys crack me up !!
bun.gif

Quote:
QQ more {Cry More} comes from MMO gamers. They have a language of their own it seems that has spread to the "Texting" world:)

P.S. MMO stands for Massive Multiplayer Online...Hope that helps!
wink.png

Quote:
QQ more {Cry More} comes from MMO gamers. They have a language of their own it seems that has spread to the "Texting" world:)

wink.png

Do you have an extra dictionary for the language I can borrrow ?
tongue.png

I can't stand how people can't seem to spell anything out anymore. It's no wonder that people graduate high school now and can't spell. They just abbreviate until spelling isn't necessary anymore. It's ridiculous.

Quote:
I can't even take seeing that word in the title!

... And I pretend to write hillbilly often.

That's not just partial tarded, that there is full blown tarded!

Last edited:
Quote:

wink.png

Do you have an extra dictionary for the language I can borrrow ?
tongue.png

urbandictionary.com ...Not really suggested for kids as some of the stuff is pretty bad (if they search for it), But most anything used in texting etc you can think of... they have it,

Not meaning to hijack a thread....but I got this in E mail....I think it fits in here with the discussion.
tongue.png

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

I once got an email from my daughter who is in spain. I wrote her back and said you really need to type in english, not spanish. Boy did I get a LOL the next time she called. That was not spanish, that was computer lingo.

I figured out that DS DH DD DW this is Dear sister, Dear Husband, Dear Dad, Dear wife respectively. Hope i am right.

I mean, come on I have been playing with computers since the first 286 with 4 megs of memory and a 4 gig hard disk with a 5 and a quarter floppy drive came out. Heck, I remember when the first company that allowed email which was prodigy !! I remember when all the screens at work had a orange phospher image permanately on the CRT from a word processing program !! I remember .......

You cant tell me I havent been around. But WAIT, I do not text message (my fingers are too big for those little keyboards), I do not send cell phone pictures (my cell phone is lucky I plug it in to recharge it) and I do not blog or care to envolve myself in chat rooms. I just can not stand the stupidity of most on these sites.

I am learning about CHICKENS though !!

Oh, adn scince thire is no splel chcekr I cnat' tpye lal thta ogod bceaus I tned to levae otu lteters in teh wrods. Soryr baout taht .

I will be sure to forward your paragraph, eyp I cloud raed evrye wodr of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm right along with you Rimshoes, DD's think I'm "out of style" because I have a cell phone that I only pay for minutes on, I pay $25 for 3 months useage compared to their $75 a month, Who's the crazy one here?
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom