irritated with Frontline Plus

oinkpiggieoink

In the Brooder
6 Years
Dec 11, 2013
I have a chihuahua and a pug who I never had to use a flea treatment on because they never got fleas or ticks or any of that, but a couple of weeks ago I saw 3 on him so me and my folks got him some frontline plus(I wanted advantage but all I could afford was frontline at the time) and a couple hours after applying it on my dog....He was COMPLETELY INFESTED with fleas! It was like the medicine attracted the fleas to my dog instead of killing or repeling them. I was talking to some of my friends about it and they said that they had the same problems with the product....I am so annoyed with this product. I mine as well have spent the extra money on advantage because now I am paying for a bottle of frontline AND a bottle of advantage! ugh! on a brighter note my chihuahua is a daddy now because his pug girlfriend just had 6 of the cutest puppies ever :D

Well, I would think more that you are seeing fleas because they are now dying rather than attracting to the dog. Also, contact your Vet before you put the Advantage on to determine the safest time to apply another flea medicine.

Yea I contacted one about it. Thank you. they informed me that I should be okay to apply it. They also informed me that frontline has changed it's formula and none of the customer's have been getting good results from it since they did this.

Back
Top Bottom