Is any one else hating the rain?

IToday looks like it might actually be nice, so I can get some things done around here! First step, making the run not so met and muddy and trying to get some full coverage over it with a tarp. That and waterproofing the coop. Plus the new waterer. Anyways I’d totally be happy to send some rain down to you guys! I’d be much happier if we could get a nice sunny day, where everything isn’t completely soaked!
Rain is a pain but we got a pile of Snow here yesterday..:th..Gotta love Alberta..:gig
And yes, Alberta is great lol. Lived in Calgary for 12 years and yep, all of my friends over there have already gotten snow, it’s been around since September! So I really shouldn’t be complaining, but then again, they don’t have chickens! ;)

IToday looks like it might actually be nice, so I can get some things done around here! First step, making the run not so met and muddy and trying to get some full coverage over it with a tarp. That and waterproofing the coop. Plus the new waterer. Anyways I’d totally be happy to send some rain down to you guys! I’d be much happier if we could get a nice sunny day, where everything isn’t completely soaked!

And yes, Alberta is great lol. Lived in Calgary for 12 years and yep, all of my friends over there have already gotten snow, it’s been around since September! So I really shouldn’t be complaining, but then again, they don’t have chickens! ;)
Calgary is a breeze..Not Edmonton area where I'm close too..:barnie

Oh no! I didn’t even think about Edmonton! Comared to Calgary... well I hope everything goes good. I have to say, I much prefer life in the Okanagan, instead of 6 month winters! But trust me, I know how you feel. :hit
Definitely gets cold and lasts too long here in Central Alberta...:th

Back
Top Bottom