Is anybody else tired of....

Quote:
Since I was a teenager back in the '70's, I have always worn mens Levis. The length never varies, but I think they are having trouble with the waist sizes...

I agree with "Levi's seem to be having trouble with waist sizes".

Quote:
Figure out the budget and let her make the choice (and live with the consequences) of purchasing one expensive outfit or several less expensive ones. That is the only way she will learn. I won't purchase the tattered clothes, but if my son did with his clothing allowance (he wouldn't as he thinks the look is stupid), I'd do my best to bite my tongue and say little or nothing about it.

I like boot cut because they actually go over my boot tops (otherwise I have some jeans that I have to stick the boot tops in before I put the jeans on). Don't like low rise, they make me look fat. I can't wear mens jeans, the waist would be too loose. I am not heavy on top, but I have been told that I have an hour glass figure. Guess that means my waist is smaller than my big rear and wide thighs?

Quote:
American Eagle has all kinds of different styles and lengths of jeans. Different rises too.

Personally I like the slim boot.
hide.gif
But that could be due to my size 11s.
lol.png

I hate low rise. Always feels like my pants are falling down and hay gets down them something awful. Boot cut is good for dressing up; they go over top of the gum boots. When its raining, they go inside and then its a pain folding them over. Can you tell I don't get out much?

I wear mens' pants that are too big for me. WAY easier than finding something that fits. LOL

I do feel bad for my friend who has a 36 inch inseam... not including any heels or shoes....

We decided to trade a few inches, but not sure how we'd do it. LOL ( I have a 28 inch inseam).

I prefer lowrise skinny jeans. :) Well, I guess I kinda like flare...But you don't step all over skinny jeans. I can't stand boot cut!

Back
Top Bottom