Is anybody else tired of....

I will only wear bootcut jeans, as they are the only ones that flatter rather than insult my figure, but as far as low rise jeans, YES!! I would like to be able to bend without exposing myself to the world, thank you.
barnie.gif

Quote:
I don't mind low-rise, I actually like it. When it's anything higher I find it a bit uncomfortable.

And I like bootcuts.

What really annoys me, however, is the stretchy material that they put in jeans that makes you have to pull up your pants constantly, thus making yourself look like a doofus even when everyone else is doing it. I hate it...

Quote:
I don't mind low-rise, I actually like it. When it's anything higher I find it a bit uncomfortable.

And I like bootcuts.

What really annoys me, however, is the stretchy material that they put in jeans that makes you have to pull up your pants constantly, thus making yourself look like a doofus even when everyone else is doing it. I hate it...

And the stretchy stuff is itchy!!

As a guy I need relaxed fit because the work I do. Whether it's carpentry, roofing, mechanic work, or off and on the tractor I need to be able to move. It also covers up well when I bend over. Nobody wants to see that!

Last edited:
I love low rise flares, especially now that I'm down to size 5!! Any thing higher on the waste cuts into my gut too much and is uncomfortable. High wasted pants actually tend to hitch themselves up over my hips and cause them to be uncomfortable in other areas.

I am too tall for the average length (esp after they get washed and shrink) The talls are a bit too long, but I rather wear higher heeled shoes (which are perfect length) or have them drag on the ground, than have waders!! LOL!

And I agree, heavier women shouldn't wear them, the problem is when thats all thats available, they don't have much choice which really stinks!

I have a lower back tattoo as well....
hide.gif

Last edited:
I always liked the Gloria Vanderbilt jeans for myself...I have ok thighs and butt but a big gut, so the stretchier ones fit me better. What I DO want is a bit of bling or embroidery for us older ducks. Seems only the teens get that on their jeans. *whine*
WE have to put up with plain or the other alternitive is those wonderful elastic waisted pants (insert sarcasm here)
I don't care about leg length as I own a sewing machine and can take them up.

Levi button-up 501's for me! Been wearin' em for probably 40 years........they aren't too high in the waist and they are straight-leg - neither boot-cut or skinny-jeans - - men's jeans seem to fit me better......
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom