Is anyone else afraid of the number 666?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hand belonged to Hound Dog Taylor, and the avatar is courtesy of Allchookup.
lol.png

Assuming it has any significance other than setting up the ultimate self-fulfilling prophecy...

I read once that the Jewish scripture had it down as 616? What up with that?

If it were 999 as previously suggested, 999 fine is the standard for pure gold. That could fit don't you think?

My favorite is the fact that the carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons and is the elementary chemical basis for all living BEASTS (this unfortunately includes chickens). If you people want to be able to buy and sell you had better take the mark and lay your sins down upon the alter of Al Gore and his carbon credit mitigation scheme.

The number doesn't scare me. If God is for me, who could stand against me, right? The number? Just a number. I hate the number, it gives me the heebie jeebies. But, I don't fear it. Because my King will defeat it and all it stands for.

For many years I was a manager for a fast food chain. Cashiers took great delight in having a check total $6.66, many customers instructed them to keep the change, even when it amounted to several dollars ($10 bill given). Customers would also buy an additional item to encrease the total; oddly enough, I can't remember anybody taking an item off to lessen the total. LOL. When you're hungry--don't reduce the food!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom