Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Pics
What needs doing with it? Love the colour!
Question, how good offroad are those types of utes? I'm guessing they're pretty good, unless its a very tight track.
In stock trim it's a bit low because it's a 2wd model, but it's be OK on hard packed gravel roads. You can add aftermarket suspension to lift it and put it on big tyres to go deeper into the wild. It's no Hilux, but it does have a big V8 so it'd be capable for a fair amount of work off track.

Big 4x4 Diesel versions of trucks like this one are the workhorses of farms, ranches, mines, oil rigs, etc here in the states.

I'm biased. I have a '65 FJ45 longbed pickup (it's a long term project), and I'll be buried in it.

In stock trim it's a bit low because it's a 2wd model,
Mines a 4wd model
but it's be OK on hard packed gravel roads. You can add aftermarket suspension to lift it and put it on big tyres to go deeper into the wild. It's no Hilux, but it does have a big V8 so it'd be capable for a fair amount of work off track.

Big 4x4 Diesel versions of trucks like this one are the workhorses of farms, ranches, mines, oil rigs, etc here in the states.
I really want a big diesel but that'll have to wait
I'm biased. I have a '65 FJ45 longbed pickup (it's a long term project), and I'll be buried in it.

HOW DARE YOU
Shhh.... I like your idea a lot more, just trying to keep the peace
I love it!!!!!
When I was young..in the 70's..I loved my sports cars. Trans AM and Panterea.View attachment 3844900View attachment 3844899
You just made my eyes light up. Those are two of the best looking cars ever made.

Surprised I didn’t find this sooner.

I will always go for stick if I have the option.

I love all things cars love to work on them love to drive them love to do pretty much anything including cars.

Here’s my truck she has a lot of work that needs to be done but she is a nice truck. 2002 dodge ram 1500 sport (according to dodge mechanics its a prototype/limited made in my area but I can’t find anything on it so I’m taking that with a grain of salt.)

View attachment 3844905View attachment 3844906

I was supposed to get my dad’s 1999 mustang. It was a manual it was also yellow. I put a lot of work in that car sadly he sold it off about a month before he passed.
That's really nice Pat!

Back
Top Bottom