Is anyone else interested in cars and motorsport?

Pics
I’ve been shopping around for a new car and a dump truck lately and I feel like kicking some people in the face cause their asking prices are just so ridiculous and unrealistic nowadays.

…Guess I’ll have to snatch a few up from auctions sometime.
Do you have auctions where write offs or damaged vehicles go?
Here there are pickles auctions, and buying cars from them is a bit of a hobby/sport for quite a few of the people in the car club I'm in (including other family members...)
You can buy a car cheap with some damage, fix it up, register it, drive it and have some fun with it for awhile, and then sell it for a profit.
You do need to check what kind of write off it is though, as some can't be reregistered.

Do you have auctions where write offs or damaged vehicles go?
Here there are pickles auctions, and buying cars from them is a bit of a hobby/sport for quite a few of the people in the car club I'm in (including other family members...)
You can buy a car cheap with some damage, fix it up, register it, drive it and have some fun with it for awhile, and then sell it for a profit.
You do need to check what kind of write off it is though, as some can't be reregistered.
Yep, we do have quite a few auctions like that around here too…Some of them are public and others are privately held. Most of vehicles I’ve seen are salvageable but not usually worth the time or effort they would take to fix back up to running standards. Especially if they’re rust buckets lol

Yep, we do have quite a few auctions like that around here too…Some of them are public and others are privately held. Most of vehicles I’ve seen are salvageable but not usually worth the time or effort they would take to fix back up to running standards. Especially if they’re rust buckets lol
I wouldn't go to an auction together a daily driver off the floor. I would however and have bought auctioned vehicles for a build. Just have to be able to see the diamond in the rough as my wife says.

Back
Top Bottom