Is Anyone Intersted in these Bantam Breeds???

RedsWhites&Buffs

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 18, 2008
Alabama
I was just wondering if anyone on here was interested in these breeds of bantams: Black Dutch , Black Tailed Buff Dutch, Black Breasted Red Dutch, Light Brown Dutch , Self Blue Dutch, and different Milli Fleur? Thanks!!

I love my BTB Dutch to pieces...He is the sweetest roo...Wish I had some girls for him but can't get anymore chicks til Spring. I do have 2 Porcelain Dutch's but they pretty much ignore him for the BTB Jap. So sad huh.

I'm interested in the Milli Fleur.
duc.gif

Depends on the quality and where they came from.

I already have some Cream Light Brown and Blue Cream Light Browns that are from Show lines. I love Dutch and really want to have a pen of every variety.

Matt

WOULD BE NICE if you could post some pic's .....and are you willing to sent eggs or day old chicks and $$$$$ would be nice to know also LOL

I dont think he was asking because he has something to sell. I think he was trying to generate conversation about the breed. I just looked at the website. Looks like most everything is sold out until 2009.

I have pics just havent gotten them uploaded today, i will post asap. they are very nice quality birds. thanks for your quick responses tho..
big_smile.png

what website? i didn't see a link for any website.

why would u post in the buy sell trade forum if u didn't have anything for the breed available and if u only wanted a conversation on a breed??

is it just me or is everyone else confused too??
silkie

Back
Top Bottom