Is Colloidial Silver safe for Chickens?

What is the age? Head shaking can be due to a respiratory infection, mites or lice, so I would look carefully on the skin under the vent are lower abdomen and under wings and around the neck for lice eggs, moving tiny insects, or dark specks. Is she having any sneeze, cough, nasal drainage or runny eyes? Try giving a couple of drops of Poutlry NutriDrench orally, and offer some warm wet chicken feed plus a little cooked egg.

What is the age? Head shaking can be due to a respiratory infection, mites or lice, so I would look carefully on the skin under the vent are lower abdomen and under wings and around the neck for lice eggs, moving tiny insects, or dark specks. Is she having any sneeze, cough, nasal drainage or runny eyes? Try giving a couple of drops of Poutlry NutriDrench orally, and offer some warm wet chicken feed plus a little cooked egg.
My chicken gasps for air every few seconds, even while trying to sleep. She has mucus blocking her air pipe and it comes out her mouth. She's had this condition for years. I tried denegard and a dewormer but they haven't helped, do you know how much CS to use for her?

I was wondering if anyone has information or experience with giving
Colloidal Silver to chickens. Colloidal Silver is one of the most powerful anti-biotic, anti-viral products on the market having been tested to kill over 650 parasites and very safe for humans but is it safe for chickens? Thanks, John
I would like to know too

I had a chicken that just didn't act like the others. She had no symptoms of any kind. .. so I called my neighbour and a man that at any given time has 3000. Plus birds on his property. He's a breeder of many species of birds, and very well know in Alberta. I have purchased some of my chicks and geese from him so I trust him very much. He said give her Colloidal silver.. even directed me to the health store where he buy. So I did.. she perked up and didn't take long.
I can't remember the exact dose. I now have a chocolate Wyandotte Bantum who now has a virus. She's been on poly - tonine a complex for about a week. Her symptoms were watery eye.. bubbles coming out. Cough .. sneezing. Then I remembered what I was told. Colloidal silver. So now I've stopped the vitamins, and she will only get colloidal silver. I poured 60 ml's of distilled water (distilled is water that's been boiled and cooled).. for those that didn't know. And I gave her 1 ml or 1 cc of colloidal silver. Her only symptom now is the raspy sound.. she may never get over this I was told but I've treated other birds with other things wrong ( nerve damage) with success .. so this is a walk in the park. I have nothing to loose. And all to gain if she gets better. She eats great. Drinks great. Loves her eggs..cooked and grated. Just raspy.. she's my house chicken for the next few weeks, walks around like she owns the place. I walk behind and clean up. Loves looking in the mirrors and watching me. In one week I will let you guys know how she is..
I did try to call my neighbour but he's away in the USA..
Distilled water is not water thats been boiled and cooled distilled water is exactly what it says water thats been evaporated though a still of any size and re condensed into pure H20 boiling water actually 🤔 increases the ppm of things like fluoride that wont boil off as well as other solids, good luck

Overuse can turn you blue.

Blue chickens have no risk factor.
lol.png

blueman3-paul-karason.jpg

Link to video clip of Paul Karason
You would have to ingest gallons for this to happen! I drink 2-3 oz at a time and I’m still “in the pink”. We have a friend who gave her hens colloidal silver and nothing bad happened to them. Just sayin’

Back
Top Bottom