Is everyone ready for beautiful fall weather?

Quote:
I agree with you there, my tomatoes haven't even started turning. Heck my crop is just now starting to come in. That is because winter ended at the beginning of May for us here.

NO!!!!!
sickbyc.gif

Fall = the end of summer

AND...Fall = winter
sickbyc.gif

AND...Fall = SCHOOL
sickbyc.gif
:thun
hit.gif

I NEVER want summer to end!!!!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

cooler weather yes but not winter. i would like to get a couple of tomatoes fromt the garden before the first frost.

but winter has to wait for a bit because i need to get the lights fixed on one of the sleds (snowmobiles) and it is easier if the weather is warm. then come on snow, this polar bear wants to play.
big_smile.png

Hey, fall should arrive here about October 31st and ends about November 10th.
Then Paradise arrives.
Spring is from February 28th and ends about the end of March.

At the present, Hades is still here.

Mahonri, from Phoenix

I do enjoy the fall. Cooler temps and no humidity. It has been in the 90s and no rain for over 3 weeks now. Our leaves are droopy and wilted. The grass crunches when you walk on it. We have a small chance of rain Mon. & Tues.

Soon it will be time for football, jeans, sweatshirts, soups, pinto beans, firepits and beautiful leaves.

Then all too soon it will be time for blustery gray days, brown landscapes and cold, cold weather without any snow.

Spring is my fav. Winter here starts in October and ends the last of May. We don't really get a fall to speak of. Winter means below zero and heavy winds here. At least in summer I have no problems going out in the morning and late afternoon after it cools down. Our humidity was just 13% and 95 degrees yesterday,so we don't have to deal with that. Winter is just plain cold 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom