Is her umbillicus okay?

I beleive I did see some swelling of the joints.

The leg isn't smaller then the other, it's not getting proper circulation. If you look at both you can see the one is discolored and the other one is normal.

Sneezing maybe a good thing, this is what they do in order to clear themselves out. When you say choking, what exactly was happening. When she sat there did she move the leg at all and did it stay crooked? was she able to let it dangle down into the water?

Stretch her leg to the back of her again, Place your index finger on her joint and thumb on the back, when you move the leg to the back of her you should feel a poping.. may not hear it but should be able to feel it. There's a tendon that will pop back into place when the leg is pulled behind them, it seems less painful to them when you do this.

which joint should I do this to? and she just kind of coughed, she didn't move her leg and just let it dangle there, it was still a bit tucked in too.

her poop, she stepped in it.

She's not getting enough water. Her leg could be a cause of dehydration. She really needs some vitamin b3 and fast what do you have in the house
X2!
listen a chick water er would be better than the cup your using at least they wouldn't be able to knock it over and spill it all over their brooder.

Here is an easy waterer to make for your ducklings you can place a large rock in the bottom so they can't tip it over too.
LL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom