Is it alive?

May have been stuck in the same position for days on end.
Maybe, but it doesn't look like it has passed too long ago. I'm not good at hatch fail analysis (or determining development day)... but suggestions depending on stage of development starts on page 52 of that incubation guide I linked.

Sorry for asking.. sometimes it's the simplest of things that might get overlooked.. Did you happen to take out your vent plugs on the bator?

Thank you so much for being brave and sharing this learning journey with us! :highfive:

Adding your general location to your profile will help folks make the best suggestions possible at glance. ;)

@Whitnicrob

Did you happen to buy the egg turner when you bought the incubator?

If not... Think about buying it before you set eggs. It's really nice to not have to hand turn the eggs.
I do like having the option of using a turner with regards to freedom of scheduling and such... but hand turning can also be a great option/experience. :D Using automated turners decreased my personal hatch rate... but uhm... chicken math necessitates using them. :oops::smack People like Kiki (and myself of course)... are enablers! Oh ya, it started with chickens and then goats (I should have tried sheep). Turkeys, pigs. quail, rabbit... shumai! :p

Back
Top Bottom