Is it alright to feed my ducks medicated chick feed

30FD7D06-48E1-42D9-A8D1-4E66CFA8552C.jpeg
@Lingandmingducks, how are your ducklings doing? :pop
They’re doing pretty good, ming Ming’s gotten a little roughed up sadly but she’s fine

So I was kind of in a hurry because my friend bought me 2 baby ducks as a way of asking me to prom because I always post on my Snapchat about wanting a duck. Well medicated chicken feed was all I could find, is that okay?

I was told not to feed medicated chick feed by tractor supply and all emmployee there ? I never gave medicated just regular chick starter grower , now their on duck feed pellets their about 2 months

I was told not to feed medicated chick feed by tractor supply and all emmployee there ? I never gave medicated just regular chick starter grower , now their on duck feed pellets their about 2 months
Ducklings can have feed that's medicated wit amprolium, bacitracin, and a few others.

Should mine have Somme kind of niacin or something I keep seeing about for their legs ???? I try to do more all natural feedings , I do feed pellets 2 times a day in between fruits and veggies
Ducks do require more niacin than chickens, so of you aren't feeding something formulated for ducks you should supplement niacin.

Back
Top Bottom