Is it ok if my chicken crop is empty?

Sure that will be great. I give them mealworms as treats but I don’t give them a lot because they won’t eat anything else other than worms. Would oats and rice mixed with corn work?
I've never heard of chickens eating rice but I guess that could work and here's the list.
Mealworms
Grains
Maize/Corn
Eggplants
Cabbage
Sprouting broccoli
Cucumber
Potato
Cauliflower
Carrots
Plum
Kale
Chia seeds
and Radish.
whew that was a lot of words, lol

I've never heard of chickens eating rice but I guess that could work and here's the list.
Mealworms
Grains
Maize/Corn
Eggplants
Cabbage
Sprouting broccoli
Cucumber
Potato
Cauliflower
Carrots
Plum
Kale
Chia seeds
and Radish.
whew that was a lot of words, lol
Okay I usually give them those if there’s leftovers tho

Do you have a farm store or pet store in your town? Your chickens will probably survive on veggies and corn, but they will not thrive on it. Check with any feed store around to see about ordering if they do not stock it.

You can buy formulated feed on Amazon like this one:
AmazonSmile : Purina Layena+ | Nutritionally Complete Layer Hen Feed | Omega 3 Formula - 40 Pound (40 lb) Bag : Pet Supplies

I don't know about shipping to Canada, as I'm in the states.

Rice may be fine for chickens, but it is not "really good for them". If you have no other options, chickens will eat meat scraps as well.

Do you have a farm store or pet store in your town? Your chickens will probably survive on veggies and corn, but they will not thrive on it. Check with any feed store around to see about ordering if they do not stock it.

You can buy formulated feed on Amazon like this one:
AmazonSmile : Purina Layena+ | Nutritionally Complete Layer Hen Feed | Omega 3 Formula - 40 Pound (40 lb) Bag : Pet Supplies

I don't know about shipping to Canada, as I'm in the states.

Rice may be fine for chickens, but it is not "really good for them". If you have no other options, chickens will eat meat scraps as well.
Okay, the website is from the US but I searched using Canada but none shows up

Back
Top Bottom