Is it possible? another homemade incubator question

paint ALL sides, all butt ends,, EVERYTHING,, AFTER your done cutting everything to size
wink.png

LOL! It would not do much good to paint it and then cut it would it
tongue.png

It will have to be barn red inside ... does that get me any design points
roll.png

ROFLOL
big_smile.png

This incubator stuff is EXACTLY the distraction I needed today. Since I started posting about this I have gone from wanting to crawl in a dark hole and cry to being in a pretty good mood and being REALLY excited about my incubator. Chickens are good drugs!!
big_smile.png

Yes, I am the ever-brilliant one. I built my cabinet for my bator today ... then, once it was all together (minus the doors far) I realized that my stinking heat elements from my styrobators WILL NOT FIT IN THERE!
barnie.gif
Well, they fit ... but the touch the sides ... that just will not work. Guess I will use light bulbs for the heat source if I can find a lamp kit or something to use
he.gif

I really wanted to use the heat elements from those styrobators because they do not produce light. Do you suppose I can reshape them so they fit? I know they will bend, but would that be safe? Maybe so they are serpentine rather than a square?

Quote:
Yes you can rebend them. carefully and not too small a radius

BTW. they just came out with a new invention .. called a rule.. It has all kinds of neat little lines on it and numbers too
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom