Is it safe for my chickens to eat these berries?

Is it safe for my chickens to eat these berries? I’ve seen wild birds eat them but have no idea what kind of plant this even is any ideas? Thanks!
its not good for your birds and can be toxic to humans uless cocked right i would get it out ASAP it grows rapidly uggh its so bad to control

Sure thing! I live where plant like these barely grow, so your back yards look super exotic.
Well probably to big of a picture to seet those plants but here she is
20220627_150137.jpg

Well probably to big of a picture to seet those plants but here she isView attachment 3256098
Your view and land is a dream!! The whole thing!!!
If only I could have that! I imagine rising the horse I used to have through there! What a feeling that would be! On a beautiful day just like that! Birds chirping. Hawk screaming in the sky as it circles above.
Such a lovely sight!

Is it safe for my chickens to eat these berries? I’ve seen wild birds eat them but have no idea what kind of plant this even is any ideas? Thanks!
I'm glad this post popped up. I have these hang over my fence, every year. I cut them down, and the come back every year. Almost like a tree. My girls haven't touched them, but they make me nervous

Back
Top Bottom