Is it safe to eat bird that hawk killed???

Yeah it’s terrible! And also I just checked and the hawk only injured her head and the rest is still perfectly intact so would it still have been unsafe? I am assuming it is now because she’s been sitting for almost an hour? But now I kind of wonder if I could have just cut her head off. :oops: too late now I guess. Although it is very cold. I was doing chicken chores since I wasn’t sure.
What in our previous answers did you not understand? Have we explained so badly?

It is unsafe no matter where or for how long the hawk grabbed her or sat on her. His long and sharp claws have penetrated her body far and deep enough to cause death and will have transmitted whatever nastinesses were on his claws.

What in our previous answers did you not understand? Have we explained so badly?

It is unsafe no matter where or for how long the hawk grabbed her or sat on her. His long and sharp claws have penetrated her body far and deep enough to cause death and will have transmitted whatever nastinesses were on his claws.
That makes sense! Thanks! I just wasn’t sure since the rest of her body looks intact but maybe it traveled deep into the body already? Too late either way as we already picked her up.

Look at that beautiful green on her though 😭:hit

And first pic was right when I found her and before I could even check if she was alive she twitching and dead. 😭
8CC9B4A6-8169-4F26-AF31-35CA71E17092.jpeg
A0FFC45C-6159-46C1-876A-D877B29BF355.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom