Is it to early to guess a gender?

aww i have a Buff Orp/ SLW cross. i still dnt know gender on mine lol. post pics in a few weeks!! cant wait to see what urs turns out looking like!
I have one that looks a lot like yours.
What did yours end up looking like?

I have 5 Reds that three weeks old suppose to be hens and 3 Banta chicks that are three days old . Unfortunately, they are unsexed and its too young to tell their age. Regardless , I love them and it doesn't matter to me .

I hold the chick by its feet upside down and if it curls up to your hand its a boy and if it lays straight down its a girl, I've done this for years and so far it's proved to be accurate. I learned this from an old farmer.

Hello, I was hatched out in March, I am a curious docile chicken but my chicken mom can't figure out if I am a Rooster or a hen? My sisters and I were supposed to be sexed and 99% guaranteed to be all hens can you help us? Thanks :) Me and some of my sisters Me and my older brother Mr. Mille Fleur Rooster, isn't he handsome! Me next to my lovely Light Bramaha sister (for size comparison) Me by myself, what do you think? Hen or Rooster?

Back
Top Bottom