Is it TOO early for Christmas lights?

happyheart

Songster
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
Thornville, Oh
Ok.... so I was thinking since my hubby and I are both home today it would be the perfect time to start hanging lights
fl.gif
fl.gif

What do you all think ?

I think that is a great idea! I was actually thinking about putting up ours tomorrow since it will be a warmer day and my DH will be off. Besides, there are people around here that have had theirs up and shining since the beginning of November.

Go ahead and put those lights up!
smile.png

Quote:
Hang them now before it gets really icky out. I put mine up last week, haven't burned them (except to test) but I got them hung.

Ya don't want to be out in rain or wind or snow hanging lights, do ya ?
wink.png

We get rain, and lots of wind in winter - I have a feeling this winter we might actually get more snow, it turned cold very early this year. My baby (he's 17) is hoping for a white Christmas this year.
lau.gif

meri

My mom always had ours up early. I like the clear ones,because they go well with fall decorations. Some people wait until the day after Thanksgiving. I say go for it, bring in the holiday season!
thumbsup.gif
P.S. we need holiday smileys

I have been seeing lights out already. I don't remember seeing them this early before. I ususally put them up on Thanksgiving day. But that is just how my mom did it. Guess you do what you grew up with.

Go for it
frow.gif

I love the white lights think they are much classier(is that a word) anyhow then the colored lights but I lost the battle with my hubby and daughter and bought all colored ones last year after christmas for next to nothing.
bow.gif
Gotta love saving money!

I love snow for christmas and since we have already had some I hope that will be a great sign of more to come
thumbsup.gif

My daughter is already itching to go sledding
smile.png

Hang those babies! We usally hang ours on Thanksgiving but hey whenever ur in the Christmas mood is a good time and after Halloween
lol.png
baby Jesus and goblins just don't mix!

Back
Top Bottom