Is it too late to get ducklings?

Yeah I thought about that but until the chick grows older I'll make sure the duck can't get to deep enough water! And the chick has her own mini version water thing so she'll be fine!
thumbsup.gif

I have Iza Browns and a wyandotte rooster one of the weird things that happened is I my Wyandotte rooster thinks he's a duck and tried to swim but failed and now he's even mating with ducks! I also have another rooster that chases him around! and another weird thing is my chicken laid a really weird egg you'll see this on my thread why did my chicken lay this?

I have Iza Browns and a wyandotte rooster one of the weird things that happened is I my Wyandotte rooster thinks he's a duck and tried to swim but failed and now he's even mating with ducks! I also have another rooster that chases him around! and another weird thing is my chicken laid a really weird egg you'll see this on my thread why did my chicken lay this?
I read you post about your chickens laying the soft shell eggs, what kind of feed do you give them? do you supplement with oyster shell?

Back
Top Bottom