Is it vegan to hatch chicks?

This thread seems to have gone a little of topic.
I'm sure the OP has had their questions answered by now.
While it is all very interesting, maybe starting a new thread would be the way to go?
Now I'm hiding :oops:
Don't hide lol, I agree with you. Admittedly I kind of forgot which thread this is. My apologies to OP

If anyone wants to continue this discussion, I have a thread on this topic

Don't hide lol, I agree with you. Admittedly I kind of forgot which thread this is. My apologies to OP

Would you mind posting a link, please? :)

(You can just post it on my profile of you don’t mind, probably better then to post it here)

I believe I'm the one who hijacked it to begin with, and I'm all in favor of moving along with @BelovedBirds !!! May I have a link as well? Thank you! ♥️

As Beloved birds said, there is only one type of vegan. It would be quite dishonest to consider yourself vegan if your only partially there. If you eat fish but no other meat or dairy products, your simply not a vegan, your a pescatarian.

But i do agree in a way, people need to respect what others choose as a diet, lifestyle, etc. Im fine when people eat meat because truthfully, thats none of my business. For me to tell you thats wrong or cruel is my opinion which you didn’t ask for.
I have had people eat meat (chicken, for example) laugh and describe the texture. Knowing very well i own chickens and would never eat chicken meat. That i find quite disrespectful.
I'm so sorry that gross thing with folks talking about meat happened!! How rude! 😟
As for what I said about vegans...🤔
What the heck?!? Not a clue where I thought I was going with that, wow! 😂
You're absolutely correct, a vegan doesn't ingest or use animal products. Not even leather. It's a lifestyle in many ways. 😊

I agree, my family know how dear my ducks are to me, and yet I've received "jokes" about eating them, having them for Christmas etc which utterly disgusts me.
Whats wrong with some people? :hmm I don’t understand why you would even say that to someone. I wonder if they expect you to chuckle along with it.

Back
Top Bottom