Is it Wrong to have a "Crush" on Someone if You Are Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif
gig.gif
Better hide this post from DW.
gig.gif

44102_lakenvelder_023.jpg

One more tease!
Manly eh?
lau.gif

Quote:
Definately want to state that it is NOT abusive. Just that, needs aren't met, and he has gone for counseling on past problems we have had. He refuses to go to counseling with me, makes excuses that the Dr. was not in etc... I don't think he has been fully honest with the Dr. Yes, I have been unhappy for the past couple years and I worry about our children etc. This "crush" is a real life person.. not an actor or famous singer. I love Brad Pitt, Kevin Bacon etc.. too. I guess thats why I feel guilty feelings about this person.
hu.gif

yuckyuck.gif
LOL! That cage of quail is soo SEXY!

In all seriousness, it sounds like you need to work on fixing the things in your marriage that are making you unhappy. There's a reason you are having a crush on someone else. Even though you may not act on it, the temptation is there...and sometimes temptation is just too much!

Everyone deserves to be happy, so do what it takes to get that way. I would hate to go through life unhappy.
hugs.gif

Want me to ask DW if you can move in? You'd have to sleep in the middle!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
As I am sure you know, happiness can take alot of work. Work on yourself, work with your partner, and just knowing that respect is sometimes hard to give, when we just really wanna yell out heads off at the one we know can take it.

Quote:
Yes.. temptation is torture! The funny part is that I have met this other person maybe twice in the past 2 or so years. Its not a friend or someone I work with etc.. Is there such thing as "fate" and "love at first sight"? I wouldn't say "love" but feel a connection that is not felt with the present relationship?

Quote:
ep.gif
Is it a secret crush on me?
love.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
hide.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/44102_p3060002.jpg
Here I am at my finest!

You are HOT... and there would be something wrong with me if you are not
love.gif

birdaholic you ARE hot, and WHERE did you get your hammock yard art? I must get one.
OP it's hard to be clear-minded about your marriage and what you want to do about it when you have a crush but crushes do add a certain spice to life. Hopefully you can enjoy a little crush and not make your marriage/hubby pay for it but probably not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom