Is my duck messing with my head?

I have 3 young Runners who go into their coop everyday start talking at the top of their voices all the while noodling in the beddings and their drake is following along behind talking every breath too. I think this behavior means they will be laying soon. They have laid yet. But it’s so comical watching this behavior.

I have 3 young Runners who go into their coop everyday start talking at the top of their voices all the while noodling in the beddings and their drake is following along behind talking every breath too. I think this behavior means they will be laying soon. They have laid yet. But it’s so comical watching this behavior.
That's so cute!
She likes to ignore the "practice nest" for a random period of several hours during days or nights, or not mess with one at all for days and just start constructing a new one when she has the whim, ideally at 2am when I'm trying to sleep.

I love watching that behavior too. So dang cute

Mine are also the clean up crew
5474A8B3-B498-403E-9978-DD7112A721FE.jpeg
some of their many talents

Back
Top Bottom