Is my duck messing with my head?

Pics
Do they ever sleep? I have never seen my last batch asleep. Not even once. When they were little they would wake me up pounding around the brooder at 3am.
I would catch mine asleep at times, cat naps lol
Mine take sun naps almost every morning after breakfast. It's a bit strange because they come out to eat like a group of toddlers drinking espresso, 30 minutes later their sleeping in the yard. I swear they party all night though. I've been next to the Shack between 2-5:00am and you can always hear a couple of then chattering about.

Mine take sun naps almost every morning after breakfast. It's a bit strange because they come out to eat like a group of toddlers drinking espresso, 30 minutes later their sleeping in the yard. I swear they party all night though. I've been next to the Shack between 2-5:00am and you can always hear a couple of then chattering about.
"toddlers drinking espresso"
Chris that's too funny! :gig

They like new friends! Especially anyone with romaine lettuce! Lol
I tried to weigh them once by holding them on our scale, but it didn't work. Hemmie is about 8 inches long, and Downey is about 9 and 1/2. Her body is about 3 inches at its widest, and his is about 3 and 1/2.
I'm sorry if I've missed the breed name, but what are these tiny little beauties?

Back
Top Bottom