Is my Khaki Campbell actually female?

he’s a drake. he definitely doesn’t look healthy though, maybe see if a rescue will take him instead of taking him back?
Yes i’m definitely not taking him back there, he looks like he’s missing quite a few feathers aswell, and definitely has an eye infection and looks malnourished :(. Going to take him to a rescue place and maybe report the place where i bought him as they all seemed pretty sick and badly kept there.

Yes that her is a HIM. Are you not allowed to pick? If you want a female khaki you need to pick one that’s solid brown, brown bill and brown feet.
My Male and Female Khaki have the same color of feet and bills. The only difference mine had to start with was the darker hind end of the drake. My female was lighter in the backside. It was so hard for me to tell the difference other than that. They still look exactly alike but my male now has the drake curl and darker backside. Bill colors are still the same along with their feet. Some of these can be so confusing it seems. My male also whistled when he was younger which was a dead giveaway to me because only my male ducks have ever done that.

Back
Top Bottom