Is my mini Juliana pig pregnant ?? Please help !! :-)

aprilbh05

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 10, 2014
Strawberry Plains , TN 37871
Hi everyone , I'm new on this site !! I got a female mini Juliana pig about 5 or 6 months ago !! Which I also own a male mini Pot-Bellied Pig !! And she is around 2 1/2 yrs. old now !! She has been with our male since we got her & he would try to breed her !! And she would just drag him around our pen they where in !! And I didn't think he could get her pregnant , because he is a little bit bigger than she is !! She weighed around 15 lbs. & he weighed around like 20 lbs. !! And now she has a Pot-Bellied look to her & her tests are starting to fill out more & are longer !! And her belly drags the ground most of the time !! And her private parts in the back are swelled & doesn't look like it did b4 !! Please help !! :) And if she is pregnant , how far along & how much more time does she have left ?? Also the male is now separated from her since I noticed all this !! I will try to post pics of her on here !!

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

BYC has a very useful learning center
caf.gif

It has been over 40 seance I had pig's but I would say you are going to have piglets in with in the next 4 weeks so give her some good feed and high protein feed would be great for the little one's ......
love.gif

Thanks a bunch !! I was thinking that too !! I've been reading a lot about pregnant mini pigs on the internet !! And she has most of the signs of a pregnant mini pig !! :) I'm excited !! It will be her 1st litter of babies & also my 1st litter also !!

Back
Top Bottom