Is my Post Office Full of @#!& (hatcheries ship "illegally"?)

Oh, dude! You got scammed. But then I read where you are from and see the problem.

I got to 6 different PO in my area and they all give me different prices and answers. Federal workers making their own rules.

I am forwarding this message to my friend who is the USPS postal inspector here in Illinois. Waiting for his reply. He is good about nailing employees doing that kind of "stunt".

That was clearly a scam. No postal employee can, and should ever ask you for "cash" payment for any service. You definitely need to report this. This guy is either a very "brave" or a very stupid governmental worker. If he is capable of something like this, then I wonder how many boxes that “got lost in mail” he pocket as well.

Thanks everyone! We are going to the post office tomorrow morning with my mom or stepdad since they are the ones that were home when the chicks were delivered. (Today I was already very busy) I still have both boxes, the first one shipped priority and the second one they charged extra for.

Last edited:
Quote:
My thoughts exactly!!!
thumbsup.gif
rant.gif

I'm sorry that this is going on. Sounds like that guy was getting something for himself
hmm.png

The postworkers here always call and are excited seeing chicks and hatching eggs come through the mail waiting for me to pick them up
smile.png

I had a great experience last week as well. I had 20 chicks +1 extra shipped to be from Cackle Hatchery and the post office called me the next morning to come and pick them up. They seemed very interested in the chicks and had them in a warm place. I am also happy to report that a week later, all 21 chicks are thriving. I am looking forward to see how your issue turns out. So sorry.
Quote:

Back
Top Bottom