Is my rooster sick? is it contagious? ????

A small amount of clover may be o.k.

I am not familiar with unico? So can't comment on that.  If you have access to fresh greens like kale, mustard greens or some cabbage, those would make fine fresh treats.  A little apple or a few grapes would be good too.

If you give tuna, use the kind packed in water.  You can mix it in with their regular feed to make a wet "mash" or just give them some tuna in a separate dish so this can be taken out and cleaned.

So if the tuna is canned with liquid I can just mix their regular food with it? I guess I'll give that a try.. thanks guys
1f60a.png

So if the tuna is canned with liquid I can just mix their regular food with it? I guess I'll give that a try.. thanks guys
1f60a.png
Yes, mix the tuna with some of their regular feed. You may need to add a bit more water to make a "paste" or like the consistency of oatmeal. Put it in a dish and let them at it. Only mix enough that they will clean up/eat in about 15-20minutes. Then take out the dish and wash it.

Mine LOVE wet feed. I give mine wet feed almost daily as a "treat". I mix different things in - whatever I usually have on hand. Some things I may mix in - chopped grapes, hard boiled/scrambled egg, chopped veggies, apple, etc. They also always have access to their dry feed as well.

Keep us posted on their progress.

Yes, mix the tuna with some of their regular feed.  You may need to add a bit more water to make a "paste" or like the consistency of oatmeal.  Put it in a dish and let them at it.  Only mix enough that they will clean up/eat in about 15-20minutes.  Then take out the dish and wash it.

Mine LOVE wet feed.  I give mine wet feed almost daily as a "treat".  I mix different things in - whatever I usually have on hand.  Some things I may mix in - chopped grapes, hard boiled/scrambled egg, chopped veggies, apple, etc.  They also always have access to their dry feed as well.

Keep us posted on their progress.

I've never tried them on wet feed before.. here's to hoping it goes well wwill keep updating you guys on their condition

Back
Top Bottom