Is she a Buff? pics included

[email protected]

Songster
9 Years
Apr 10, 2010
Coupland, TX
53790_swimming_geese_talking.jpg

53790_geese5-10_006.jpg

She was supposed to be a roman like the other white one (of course) ... but she changed so now I wonder b/c I was looking at someone's pics and now I don't know, maybe Toulouse? Early on, Joni said an American buff... I don't know but she is nowhere near as loving and friendly as he is, but then again, I don't know their sex either. The white roman is bigger and the alpha, so I assume he's male... jennifer

Hi Jenn,

I think she still looks like a Buff or a Buff mix to me. I love the pics...you three look so peaceful!

Here's the update on mine. I'm not sure she is a Buff but some sort of mix. She is not consistent in her coloration like your girl is. Mine is more like a Pied colored bird. I'm a little disappointed that she is NOT colored like yours. I know that something was going on with Ideal's breeder pens though...the one I have does not appear to be a pure bred Roman Tufted. I realize they can have grey feathers here and there...but her wings are covered with grey feathers...like a saddle back coloration almost. They are not buff colored...much more of a grey color. I've never seen a RT with this many grey feathers before.

Joni, please, did you find your camera cord yet? do i need to send you one? I desperately need photos, esp of these new ones! It sounds to me like they are beautiful... good to hear from you, what's up? j

Back
Top Bottom