Is there a cure?

Quote:
There is no help for you,
big_smile.png
but there is a Yahoo group for people like you called "Hatchaholic"--I kid you not-- here is the link (I'm NOT and enabler
roll.png
):

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hatchaholic/?yguid=236813242

Last edited:
Quote:
I just moved from Tampa. I've played Heck getting Light Brahmas. Are yours show quality? How in the heck do you find show quality Light Brahmas?

Technically, I can't have any, I did a minimum order and am giving a few away to my neighbor...but it would be nice to know.

I have nine golden comet hens a year old this past may and I just ordered ten more that are five weeks old,very winter hardy,very friendly,very calm.They are a cross between white rock mother and a new hampshire red father,and they are a sexlink.They lay everyday a large brown egg,and mine layed all winter here in northern Maine(had a light on for them).I would recomend them to anyone.

Good thing about those Golden Comets, no chance of accidently getting a roo! The chicks I have are beautiful. Today I will see if they have more at the feed store.

And about those 3 week Light Brahmas, I would love them, but unfortunately, I live in Washington state. My Light Brahmas are so friendly and nice.

Back
Top Bottom