is there a interest in some standard silkie eggs

Quote:
Yes start an auction I would start with about $1 an egg. So for 6+ I would do $6 and ect... I don't know how much shipping is where you are but with buying bubble wrap and shipping with an tracking # runs about $10-$11. Good luck I can't wait to watch your work.

A standard sized silkie is pretty RARE! I would start at more than $1 per egg; but I would make it clear that they are still a work in progress. Maybe $2 per egg and see where it takes you? Who wouldn't want a beachball sized silkie?!

i know lol they are amazing. look at the size of the one in my first post. she was a 6 month old pullet in the first pic! i really hope i can get 1-2 people to help me, i could really use the help!

first broody of the year!! one of my standard silkies went broody yesteday and i set 18 eggs under her!! i really think i could put more! lol

OMG! I want some for sure! Is the auction posted yet? I was thinking of trying to get large silkies you have already got some
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
I've been scouring posts for weeks/months looking!

each of my hens go broody about 2x a year. they lay alot better than normal silkies, each hen lays 6 eggs a week, sometimes 7 a week! they are awesome.
ill post the auction for 6-8 eggs on the 25th, the buff roo will have been in there with them for 4 weeks then!

i also happened apon a larger young blue silkie roo yesterday SO he is in the pen also, to help with fertility.

Back
Top Bottom