Is there something wrong with me?

What Is wrong with me?

• I am totally evil, and so evil Hitler is perfect and has not done any wrong compared to me

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I am the meanest person in the whole world and people ought to torture me

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I'm normal but related to an orchard of fruit and nut trees

Votes: 29 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm sorry you have so many ignorant doofusses in your family. Burning bridges can bring hardships, but sometimes you just have to.

What gets me is the fact all my mom's siblings claim never to have lied in their lives and are unable to and they have knowledge of everything but have NEVER had anything more than a slightly above min. wage jobs, and never went beyond high school for education, one would think IF they were that smart they would be able to test out of every subject and get the highest degrees possible and paid more than Bill Gates (or any other rich person) is worth...

What gets me is the fact all my mom's siblings claim never to have lied in their lives and are unable to and they have knowledge of everything but have NEVER had anything more than a slightly above min. wage jobs, and never went beyond high school for education, one would think IF they were that smart they would be able to test out of every subject and get the highest degrees possible and paid more than Bill Gates (or any other rich person) is worth...
Sounds like a lot of people with NPD on that side of the Family. https://psiloveyou.xyz/a-beginners-guide-to-narcissistic-personality-disorder-b66da178bd38

Not at all the same situation but, I got by only part of my name. Everyone knows and calls me Kayla, while Makayla is my name. My sister HATES her first name and refuses to be called it, so she is called Grace, which is her middle name.

Family dynamics can be odd or strange. In my opinion it’s totally fine to not go by your first name. :)

when i went to court I immediately asked to meet with the judge in his chambers and was granted, told him the whole strange story, had a message I played to him in chambers from an aunt and it was about lunch time he had me call her and talk to her and she was getting all worked up because I told her I was legally changing my name, she hung up on me eventually, he had us go to the court room put it on record we were let out for lunch, a while later he had me in chambers again after re-convening court HE called her and started asking about me, and she thought I was arrested, and facing charges (I have obtained 1 traffic ticket in my life and that was my only "run in" with the law). the judge finally told her I was in his chambers listening to her on speaker phone and when I talked to her earlier it was on speaker phone also in chambers, and I was going to get my name change and if she ever harassed me again over it she was going to hear from him. because he heard her try to intimidate me over the phone and I could get a restraining order and any contact after that she'd be in jail, and no one would doubt a judge's word on what he heard her say. She didn't like it one bit, she called him the n word and he immediately told her to be quiet and issued then a restraining order for me because of her attitude toward him. She got madder yet and asked how I got the middle name that no one in the family had my former now new first name or my new middle name. I raised my hand to the judge indicating to let me speak and asked if her mother was her twin sisters mother (my mother's mother, well duh yes) she said yes I said wasn't her brother named my first name? yes was the reply, I was like how is my great uncle not my family then? she had no answer just started mumbling. I stated my new middle name was my father's father's middle name (yes my paternal grandfather). Plus I said it was one of the world's first names ever given and the first recorded murder victim of record, that is if you believe the Jewish Torah, or the Christian Bible. who hasn't heard of Cain killing Able?

my mother wouldn,t give me a middle name because only boys had them to her way of thinking also she spelled my name Loraine with one r instead of two the usual way I,ve gone through life telling people that ,but you know what they say 'theres nowt so queer as folk' my mother one of the worst !

Back
Top Bottom